Search This Blog

Thursday 14 October 2010

Broken Telephone

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that I am now blogging for Computer Weekly on the Broken Telephone blog.

This blog post can be read at 5tth.blogspot.com



It would be difficult to ignore the state of UK comms, so I am very pleased to have the opportunity to comment on some of the areas where problems can be found, and to discuss some of the solutions to the issues. Please follow me on Computer Weekly as well as here, and I am, as always, open to suggestions, comments, and (vigorous) debate!

1 comment:

Pete Hope said...

Fidning good maintenance solutions for telephone systems can be hard.

Opus Telecom provide such a service, their main speciallity is around the Mitel 5000 series, but they provide support and installations for many manufacturers and models.