Search This Blog

Thursday 7 October 2010

1 week reminder for call to papers for FTTH Council

If you haven't been already to a FTTH Council conference, make 2011 the year that you do. And if you haven't submitted a paper yet, remind yourself you have just one week-ish until 15th.

This blog post can be read at 5tth.blogspot.com



This will be my 4th FTTH Council conference (first was Amsterdam and I still have my torch!), and I know that it is now beginning to get very embarrassing about the lack of delegates, let alone speakers, from the UK. Many others will support me in saying that it is time we Brits got ourselves to this conference to learn from the very valuable information that is propagated at this event. Not just from the stage, but the networking is also truly astounding.

I might submit a paper "Why the UK is sooooooooo far behind all of you in Europe and ROW"....wotcha think?!

No comments: