Search This Blog

Saturday 11 September 2010

Penrith Cumbria, Broadband Conference

Are you coming to the conference? The latest in a 10+ year round of broadband conferences is on my home territory..

This blog post can be read at 5tth.blogspot.com

It's going to be awesome. Watch out for the race, come to the colloquia, meet DaveI, and hear what is planned for my fabulous bit of England....Finally, the people who speak sense are on the programme (and I am going to take the credit for having a certain speaker as my first keynote before most of you knew the word "broadband")

As I understand it, there are VERY VERY few tickets left. Bring your wife, children, mistress or office staff to the Lake District for the weekend, and enjoy. It's a very beautiful part of the UK which will do your soul good.

And I, well, I intend to......hmm, you'll have to wait and see!



1 comment:

Cyberdoyle said...

should be very interesting conference...
chris