As I have been saying for years, you can't tell people what broadband does in words, you have to show them. utopia have had a very similar tool on their site for years, but now the FTTH Council make it easy for everyone too.
Check out the new Fibrespeed tool on the Council website. Use it to explain to people how fibre differs from the crappy copper connection they currently suffer from.
How AI helps telecom providers simplify optical network operations
-
[image: How AI helps telecom providers simplify optical network operations]
*This Industry Viewpoint was authored by Pino G. Dicorato, Solution
Marketing ...
3 days ago

1 comment:
I can't believe how fast a movie can download with fibre, amazing tool. Wonder how long it will be before I have chance to try the real thing? Probably have to go to another country cos this one isn't showing any signs of bringing the infrastructure up to date...
Post a Comment