Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 February 2011

FTTH Council Conference, Milan

Don't forget to book your pre-conference workshops. There is quite a choice, although the focus is definitely on funding and sustainability at present, but the Trentino one should put all of Britain except one small village to shame so I'm looking forward to that session.

This blog post can be read at 5tth.blogspot.com



I'm there as a reporter for Computer Weekly as well as wearing my normal hat of a UK consumer/end user. I'll be in the Press Room some of the time - just on the right after the Entrance - if anyone wants to catch up, promote their products, or tell me about the many places where we know rural FTTH works just fine e.g. the Fibre to the Farmyard speakers, please do. Or DM me on Twitter @digitaldales during the event.

Ciao!



No comments: