Search This Blog

Friday 12 November 2010

London tweet up

I will be in London next week. You know this is rare!!
This blog post can be read at 5tth.blogspot.com



My original plans have changed, and I would very much like to meet up with a few people if possible whilst in the Big Smoke. There are a slightly astounding number of 300+ regular readers of this blog. Would you like to meet each other?

Come out of lurk mode, suggest a venue, and point us all in the right direction.

Big Society, newly lit fibre communities, next generation, etc. Hell, you can even talk about the BT pension fund if you wish!!

I'll just do as I'm told by y'all.....;o) Just tell me where.

1 comment:

Cybersavvy UK said...

Thursday late afternoon/early evening is now looking likely, somewhere in central London. Any suggestions?