Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Proud to be British? Negatory

It has to be said. Westminster and the Smoke. It's been an ongoing thing for a while, but this latest from darn sarf would be the icing on the cake, if there was a cake to put it on. What we have at present is more a pie with personality ...

Personally, I wish I could blame C.M.O.T Dibbler for the non-publication of the -ve post, but actually, it's this article about Richards and Timms in front of the BIS Committee.

Someone else's turn to say what you think. My post is written but it might be better if I take a few deep breaths and contemplate the contents of the FiWi Pie, rather than the one we were served up by Timms & Richards.......

They are saying: You can all have a slice of it, but you may need to share it with your neighbours, sitting around a very small nested table, at around 4.20am. And then it won't taste quite how you expected, because we had no flavouring, flour or eggs. But it is a cake. Trust me. I am a politician....

1 comment:

GuyJ said...

... and the pie on offer, though lacking in content or flavour does have a real cost - http://www.fibrestream.co.uk/2009/11/27/teletimms-tax/